Monday, November 2, 2009

Its official! I have been
*** YOUR Romance RockStar since 2003! ***
I truly appreciate your loyalty, business & support! I have the BEST hostesses, clients & friends!!! I am living my dreams with Slumber Parties & it’s all because of YOU! You always come through for me- so thank you!

Are you & your girlfriends Twilight Fans?
You can have your own New Moon themed Slumber Party with all the Edward & Jacob items you will need to enhance your relationship at a discount! Or purchase your Edward or Jacob Fantasy package today for 10% off (phone orders only)
Come see me at the Slumber Parties booth at The District
November 19-20 for a discount coupon on your next order

HOT DATES
I have been challenged to book 10 parties in the month of November, so my goal is 12! Book a party on the following dates for EXTRA hostess incentives the night of your show. Weekday dates entails you and your guests at special discounts also!

Monday November 9th- ANY Item in Catalog FREE
Wednesday November11th- ANY Item in Catalog FREE
Thursday November 12th- Any Item in Catalog FREE
Friday November 13th – Any Item in Catalog FREE
Tuesday November 17th – Double Booking Incentive
Monday November 23rd – Free Gift
Saturday November 28th – Free Gift
Monday November 30th – Free Gift

Come visit me at the Utah Women’s Expo Slumber Parties booth
Friday 6th & Saturday 7th of November!
Email me for a entrance discount coupon.

I want to continue to provide the best parties & customer service! Please let me know if there is anything I can help with!

Much Love,
Alyssia Shields
801.647.5832
Million Dollar Momma’s Advisory Board 2008-2009
Magnificent Madame’s Advisory Board 2008-2009
www.slumberpartiesbyalyssia.com
www.slumberpartiesbyalyssia.blogspot.com

* Keep your eye open for my awesome savings for Black Friday, November 27, 2009 and ideas for your 12 Days of Holiday Fun Slumber Parties Style!
www.slumberpartiesbyalyssia.blogspot.com


* Join my Fan Page on FaceBook for extra incentives, discounts, tips and tricks. You can find me unders_pbyalyssia@hotmail.com