Thursday, August 16, 2012




Are you a fan on Facebook of Slumber Parties by Alyssia – Sexual Health??


August & September Hostess Booking Bonus!!!

Imagine this… You& amp; Your Partner ~ Nakedness ~ Paint ~ Canvas

The rest I’ll leave up to your imagination…

The LOVE IS ART KIT comes with everything you need to safely create a one-of-a-kind, tangible piece of abstract expressionistic art while being intimate with the one you love. Every hostess who has a party over $800 in August & September gets a Love is Art Kit FREE (valued at $75)

PLUS all other hostess Incentives!

EXTRA TOY BONUS ~ book Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday

*must hold party on original date booked

Hit like and send me a private message saying Mail me a FREE sample

August is my 9th wedding anniversary with my hubby & I’m doing 9 special

give-a-ways on my fanpage only!



A romance business opportunity is a chance for you to get involved with people who are interested in enhancing relationships and want to get the most out of every sexual experience. Visit my website and click on become a consultant for more information or call/text me any time!



Slumber Parties by Alyssia